Zwartkops RC-X – No Tolerance Policy!
- All participants, Crew, family, friends spectators and supporters will firstly abide by the Zwartkops Raceway rules!
- Certain Ifmar/Sarda rules may be enforced at the discretion of the Zwartkops RC-X Race Director
- This IS a family friendly Track and environment, please respect that.
- There will be no fighting, No use of foul language, arguing with track officials and fellow competitors.
- No unsportsmanlike conduct, shouting or swearing at marshals.
- If anyone is caught conducting any of the above mentioned, or is associated with these activities, you will be asked to leave the premises immediately. (You will also forfeit your entry fee and any other fees paid.)
- Drivers to sign the drivers register on arrival Before driving on the track. This is not negotiable for members and non-members
- Any drivers found driving on the track that have not signed in will be banned and entry will not be accepted at race days
- Please make use of the dirt bins in the pit area and keep your area clean at all times
- All Track shop tabs need to be settled and paid in full before leaving the track
Zwartkops RC-X and its officials have reserved the right to amend, modify and/or change any of the rules, terms and/or conditions at any time without prior notice. By participating in our event(s)/practices you are adhering to these terms.
Right of Admission ReservedClick on buttons below to Follow or Contact us